Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, August 21, 2010

Thank you....

to all the nice ladies that gave me the day off..... = )
I enjoyed my shopping trip.
Paulette

5 comments:

  1. Thank YOU Paulette, for all you do! Your images are so beautiful and fun, and your sentiments take me from tears to giggles day by day. I'm so happy that you were able to enjoy your day! Thanks for the great freebies that popped up out of nowhere on your day off! lol... Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time! thank you to everyone who worked so hard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my third hop and hoped that I did it right. Enjoyed seeing what everyone does on cards. I've seen so many beautiful ones. Thanks for the hop and the pretty images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear you enjoyed your day off... and what a wonderful way to spend it.... shopping! The hop was marvellous. I loved it. Thank you Paulette!
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you got to enjoy a well deserved day off. I so enjoy the images you post. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette