Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, August 12, 2010

FREEBIE....


P A R T E E E E
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

27 comments:

  1. Hmmm~ I'm pretty sure I qualify, esp first thing in the morning!! Thanks for these.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahah!!!! That is sooooooo me! Love it! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! That's it! Thank you! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the party freebies!!

    love your work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paulette, you are too precious! Have you seen me in the morning before coffee? This is perfect... THANK YOU!!!!!!
    hugs,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks - my hubby's a coffee lover!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't drink coffee, but I know someone who does. Great saying.
    Ina

    ReplyDelete
  8. definitely true! lol
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great sentiment! it will work with the coffee image you published before!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not a coffee drinker, but I sure work with some coffee addicts. :-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Aug. 13, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. THANK YOU! This is my DH! I stopped drinking coffee about 2 weeks ago! Can't have it for several months because of the surgery... UGH! So, now... Dave drinks my share too! LOLROTF!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this one! My husband is a huge coffee drinker. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so funny! Thank you so much for allowing us to download. I can't wait to make a card with it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not a coffee drinker, but I know a few...thanks, Paulette! Should bring a laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette