Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, August 17, 2010

FREEBIE.....


Tomorrow is "Cupcake Day".....Yum~! One of my most favorite things.....I have a friend that is just getting started in the cupcake business, and I get to sample everything~! lol Cupcakes are definitely the "in" thing~!
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

27 comments:

  1. thanks you again for the freebies!!!

    greetings femke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh nooo ..this is so cool! It would be perfect for my last card . Hugs Tini

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Now all I need is a friend to let me sample all their baked goods! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun sentiment! I don't know how you come up with all of these gems each day!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have two hobby's scrapbooking/cards and baking cupcakes. So this one i'm going to use very often i think.
    Thanks paulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you on this one - yum yum, lucky you being the offical taster sounds like a dream job to me! Thank you for the freebie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this sentiment... and it's true. Cupcakes are definitely the in thing now! A friend of mine is getting married, and they're doing a small cake on top to cut, but the rest will be cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this!!! Thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made cupcakes last week - I may just have to make more to celebrate Cupcake Day. Thanks Paulette for this digi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love cupcakes too - in fact any cake will do.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol...what a darling sentiment! Thanks, in measures of oodles!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh this is wonderful!! I have just the card for this sentiment...cupcake Anya over on the TGF!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this word art! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks. Lovely for the layout of the anniversary of my granddaughter.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was way to busy yesterday and almost missed this one. Since I have a BF that likes cake in any version, this will be great for her birthday card. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this one!!!! Sometimes I think you are reading my mind lol. Thanks again for the freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  18. like how you're thinking!! giggle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Definitely have plans for this sentiment! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Perfect for all those cupcake images! Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette