Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, August 12, 2010

FREEBIE.....


Tomorrow is "Blame Someone Else Day" ....
These are actual holidays that people think up and get registered....lol
Have fun with that one~! lol
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

29 comments:

  1. lol...I know people who celebrate this day everyday. (bad Candy) Anyways, thank you! I will have to share this with my co-workers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, Ilike this - laughed out loud and got a strange look from the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paulette
    I just made a chipboard calendar and used one of your sentiments so thought I'd leave you a link...

    http://thecraftyvet.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-first-altered-chipboard.html

    Esme xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for this sentiment
    i thing its great
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  5. blame someone else i like it! hugz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it yes you can have some fun with this one. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is really funny.
    Great job Paulette!
    Thanks
    Ina

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like this one, so true,, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha, ha, ha ha ! Too funny! I'm gonna have to carry my camera around for a "busted" pic of my two little teamworkers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ought to be able to have some fun with this one!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great, thank you Paulette!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha Ha, thanks for this great saying. It is definately true where I work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's fabulous, thank you Paulette!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I may have to cross stitch and frame this one... LOL Thanks Paulette!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I dont want to bemoan the fellas but this is just perfect for them! lol!

    TY Paulette!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This one is absolutely hilarious..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hehehe!! So bad... but so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 13, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the laugh and the digi.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Now that's a good one! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOL!!! Too true. Thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette