Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, August 11, 2010

FREEBIE.....


In honor of "Sewing Machine Day"
Download
Enjoy~!
Paulette

30 comments:

  1. Thanks as always...this is perfect timing since I am struggling to come up with ideas for my Material Girl papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! yep, I love to sew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your wordarts are the perfect finishing touch for cards or scrapbook pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great one again. Especially for Jill with all the beautiful sewing on her cards.
    Thanks
    Ina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, I know just what image I'm going to use it with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute.. thanks so much for your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh thank you so much - I love love sewing and this is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks. . . sewing class starts back next week so wil have plenty of scope to use this one I think.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just the right sentiment for my sewing mom! Thanks again for coming up with the right words. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great.. Thank you for sharing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, I've got lots of sewing friends who are also fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh boy I have no internet conection in the last 4 days and look how much you done lol Thanks for the lovely freebies
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is GREAT for my Auntie or Mum who both sew - thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  14. And you are SEW generous! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Aug. 13, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks SEW much for this, Paulette! I KNOW I'll be using it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you! My mum is a seamstress.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette