Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, August 1, 2010

FREEBIE....


The only thing on the holiday list for tomorrow is Ice Cream Sandwich Day....and I was supposed to do what with that? lol
Well I did write something....here you go.
At some point I will try and draw an ice cream sandwich to go with it...unless anyone knows of anyone that already has.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

32 comments:

  1. Mmm...I love ice cream sandwiches. I love this saying too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know of any digi stamps for ice cream sandwiches, but LOVE the saying!! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest saying!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this one! Great.
    But I have never seen an icecream sandwich in my life, so don't know how that looks like.
    Thanks you.
    Ina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard this before, but know several who fit the bill. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi...that's cuz I just made it up. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Paulette. You are so creative!! This is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, very cute sentiment :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks, love ice cream sandwiches, go through 1 box of them a week during summer, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this! You have the best imagination, Paulette. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sweet. Good for some of the men in my life. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you! This is a fun sentiment and now I have to try and find an image to go with it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a free ice cream sandwich digi if anybody wants it ... had to draw one when I saw this darling sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yum....No I am craving ice cream!! I want to thank you for donating so many of your wonderful Sentiment Images.

    This one I'll be using for a fun card challenge over at the Copic Musketeers!

    Thanks again!!
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  15. How fun! Can hardly wait to use it! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Found an ice cream stamp and this is perfect.thank you muchly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the sentiment .. love ice cream. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks! I got a chuckle out of this one. Can't wait to use it.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the sentiment. It goes great with the ice cream sandwich from catstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for this freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  21. thanks for this lovely saying...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much--it is perfect for the icecream sandwich or other sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank You, wonderful sentiment-I see lots of great uses ahead. I appreciate your generosity in sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just wanted to send my thanks your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, great job! I love ice
    cream sandwiches. Make them for g-kids. Love the saying.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks a lot, Paulette! I like those ice cream sandwiches--haven't had one in awhile, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette