Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, August 28, 2010

Club Samples....

Created by Theresa using one of the papers in the Club....Beautiful~!

Super fun card that Candy did using one of the Word Arts from the club.


Here is just the word art that was sent through the club so far.....had a couple of requests to see the goodies...........there were also papers and vintage images sent through the club.
77 items in all~!
You can still join the club today to get all the back goodies.......after today, this set will be zipped and on sale in the store, for a larger price tag.

CLUB

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the goodies in the club. I have been enjoying everything. I hope to create with it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just counted up 2 days ago and had to delet my file where I soped them then do a new as I left few out but because we got so many goodies had no idea which one missing lol now all nicely organised
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wordart is great. It's a pity we don't have halloween and thanksgiving here.
    Candy, love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Wonderful word art, Paulette. If I used seasonal word art more, I would have signed up long ago.

    Candy, your card is fabulous! I like the sentiment on the leaf die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad that I joined up for the Club, the word art is fabulous and all the extra goodies are magnificent! Thanks Paulette!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving all the great stuff coming into my inbox... and all the extras are an appreciated bonus! Thanks for all the hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette