Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wow....


Actually like this one better...

I got soooo many comments on the Tree of Life image. I also got a lot of requests to use it in commercial use. Since it was not my design....I really don't have the right to authorize its use for commercial purposes.
So, I decided to draw my own.
Here is the deal on it.....
If you would like it for commercial use.......please drop a tip in the tip jar with a comment that it is for my Full of Life Tree....do not fret....tips can be whatever you would like based on what you are doing with the image......tips can also be as low as 1.00. I just think it's fair that if you are making money off the image, I should too.
If you would like the image for personal use.......email me and I will send it to you.
I think this is fair since all my images that are free are for personal use only.
You need to send me your email addys....those of you just leaving comments....I don't have your addresses.
Paulette

25 comments:

  1. Can i just clarify "personal use"? I donate cards I make to a charity shop, I don't make any money from them. Would that count as personal use in your way of thinking?(I do not mass produce)XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina....yes, I would qualify that as personal use. I appreciate that you donate to charity.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tree. Thanks for all your great freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like this for personal use, I don't sell my cards, I give them away. thanks for so many freebies, they are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paulette, Hang on, life will get better. I've done sillier. Thank you for all the wonderful images you share with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paulette, this is what I tell my co-workers when it is that kind of day...Relax, Relate and Release.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PERSONAL USE please.... oh please! I love how you did your own! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to have this beautiful tree for personal use! I like to make cards send for encouragement and this would be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tree is gorgeous! I'd like it for personal use. Thank you for such wonderful freebies. They are fabulous. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Truthfully - I like your tree better. Will send you my email address and would love a copy of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I left my addy in the tip jar I hope thats ok, I only want it for personal use, but very grateful for your freebies, just a small thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just recently found your site and it is wonderful! I am beginning my digital stamp journey and would love to have this tree stamp. Your work is fantastic, by the way and I truly appreciate that they are free as I am on a limited budget (aren't we all??) My address is Four11Lady@aol.com
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, I guess an email address would be good....lawrenhf@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd love a copy of your version of the Tree of Life, Paulette. You've got my email.
    Thanks,
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Paulette. This is a really sweet take on the Tree of Life. Tree of Flowers.... love it. May I have if for personal use please?
    paulineguttrey@yahoo.com.au
    Thanks for all your creativity!
    hugs,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Paulette,
    I am in love with YOUR tree. I would consider it an honour to use it for personal use. May I please request it?
    Many thanks - Hugs, Candy M.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would love this image, it would be for personal use only, thanks Paulette,
    email marilynrhyno@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to have your tree. I have purchased your license for commercial use of freebies, does that count? cjwsurvey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would like it for personal use. mfurry@suddenlink.net
    Beautiful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love this one (for personal use only), as well, please!

    I haven't visited your tip jar yet...but tomorrow is pay day, and I have every intention of doing so - only because I VERY MUCH appreciate all the freebies you give us!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are so talented, this is gorgeous! I would love a copy for personal use, you can send it to jenalih@yahoo.com...thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Paulette! Thank you, for all of the freebie images. They are so very creative! I will email you with a request for this great image.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love to have this beautiful image for personal use, thanks! And thanks for all your wonderful freebies! I am ordering some from your shop too! Love them! email is
    vampme3@yahoo.com. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette