Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, July 12, 2010

Wow~!

I am at 997 posts for this blog~!
This one will make 998~! lol
Send me in some creations so we can get to 1,000 Posts and have a PARTY~! lol Any excuse to give away more freebies.
Also, that means I will be cleaning up the blog and deleting some posts, since this blog has almost met its limit, and I don't want to start a new blog....I want to just keep continuing this blog.............so check back way at the beginning and see if there is anything that you want to snag before I start deleting.
Enjoy~!
I will give you 24 hours notice before I start deleting
Blogger doesn't limit the number of posts....they limit the amount of space...megabytes....and the pictures take up those megabytes.....just thought it would be a good time to start cleaning up. I will start deleting from the first posts.....not the recent ones.
Paulette

10 comments:

  1. Yowza! I recently found you and have to admit I'm addicted. Your generosity astounds me with all the freebies. THANK you for all the hard work I know you are putting in on the other side of the keyboard. It is so appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I know few month ago when I found your blog I went through and did spend abt 4hrs if not more to grab your freebies, that when the love started lol I just cought up as I had no chance to go online in the last 10-12 days and that's takes bit of time as well.
    Thanks again I know I already said it today but I never can say it enough :-)
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW!!!!!!!
    I am going to have to go back and make sure I didn't miss anything!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! how much time do we have before deletion starts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your almost 1000 posts.
    I don't know anybody who gives away so much freebies. Thank you very much. I hope you get a lot of creations for post number 1000. Mine is in an email I just sent you.
    Thanks again,
    Ina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog, your images are AMAZING! Thanks so much for all the great freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, no, don't delete anything, lolol! I JUST found you and haven't had a chance to go through the whole blog.

    Does blogger limit you to the number of posts you can have?

    Thanks so much for the fab freebies ... as soon as I use them, I'll letcha know! Sending hugs of thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! Great news :o)
    Am I ever thankful I had the time to go to the beginning of your blog when I did!!! and get your wonderful work.
    It will be awhile before I am home to download all of these new goodies.
    Thank you for them all....
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette