Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, July 4, 2010

OWH Freebie....CONTEST~!

Designed by Jill....one of my CTs......Love her stitching.


Have you checked out their blog yet? You haven't~!~!~!??? They do amazing things. Lots of wonderful ladies creating cards for our service men and women. Don't forget to stop by and show them your support.
You can download the freebie
HERE
Would love feedback on what you think about this one....Thank you.
You can visit
OWH HERE
Share your creations using this stamp, or any stamp shared this weekend....by using the add your link button below. A random entry will be selected on Monday evening and will receive a $10.00 Gift Certificate to my store. You can enter as many times as you like.

And the randomly drawn winner is
CANDY GEETER~!
Email me to collect your gift certificate.

23 comments:

  1. Too cute and multi-purposed! I am off to create something now. Thanks,Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Can't wait to try it since there are so many birthdays coming up! Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like this digi - will be using it soon! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you know I was working on a birthday card today? LOL Lurker on your site. Decided to say howdee as I found you about a week ago. Thanks much for this. Can't wait to give it a whirl!
    =0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this birthday cake stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great image, Paulette! Good luck to all with the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the awesome words.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it, thank you. I can't wait to try one out. Have a Happy 4th July.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My son is in the Army stationed in S.Korea and his birthday is in a couple of weeks. I cant wait to make him a card with this, thank you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for all the free owh digis- and all the digis you so generously offer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this!

    Happy 4th of July!!

    Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think this is an awesome digi, Paulette. Very unique and fun.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Paulette, I enjoy so many of your sentiments and images you so freely share with everyone. I like the PNG format. Having some of the sentiment transparent allows for more creativity on our part--but I wouldn't want all of your sentiments transparent. I like being able to quickly print one off too!
    So there's my 2 cents!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. When you make over 350 birthday cards a year, you can never have too many birthday sentiments. Thanks for being such a great source of sentiments for those making OWH cards. I know you're my go to person.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These files are new to me. . . I am definitely going to give it a go! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. hmmm .... 9 hours left! Have everything printed out on my desk, just need an hour or so to put it all together, the puppies asleep, but my gorgeous grandson wants to make cupcakes .... perhaps after lunch whilst he has a nap! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the freebie, love it

    ReplyDelete
  20. Terrific design! Definitely can use this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can always use more birthday word arts--those are the kind of cards I make the most, it seems. Thanks for this one, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette