Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, July 5, 2010

FREEBIE~!


Good Morning and Happy Monday~!
Hope you all had a safe and fun 4th of July~!
It's back to the daily holidays......tomorrow, 07-06 ... is "Talking Motion Picture Day".....I stretched that a little and went to popcorn and butter.... because that is my most favorite thing when I go to the movies.....the popcorn with butter.....lol
I saw this one last night (in my mind) with a popcorn picture.....but now basting a turkey popped into mind also, or a big baked potato~!
Question of the day..........
BUTTER or MARGARINE?
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

13 comments:

  1. Hmmm...prefer the taste of butter, but margarine is better for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paulette, may I also suggest a blank movie reel? I think that would work well with your popcorn sentiments, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful image, Paulette! You are amazing :) I'm playing catchup after the weekend, and I just read your blog about the nasty comments. About a year ago, I had an anonymous commenter that said terribly ugly things to me. I had tried out for a DT, and this commenter wanted to let me know I wasn't good enough. I nearly quit blogging and cardmaking after the mean comment. After about a week, I got mad, and decided that he/she could not ruin it for me, and came back to crafting. I can't imagine that someone can be so rude, and have so much time on their hands. You are so sweet and generous, and do not deserve to be treated that way. I'm sorry it happened to you, and wish you only the hugest of successes!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Butter I buy the LAND O LAKES
    light butter with canola oil
    it has half the calories and all
    the taste....its great
    Linda W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margarine .... i have a figure to watch lol ... that and Weight Watchers don't allow butter! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh it HAS to be real butter all the way!
    you could also use this with a cute little buttercup flower image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first thing that popped into my mind was a child or spouse trying to butter us up. lol Thanks for the awesome word art, Paulette. You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BUTTER! Thanks for the wonderful sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. as soon as I read the WA and had not seen your commentary yet, I also thought of a big bucket of popcorn with lots of BUTTER.... never ever margarine! One molecule away from plastic...YUK?!!!!!! NEVER! ONLY BUTTER!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely butter for me. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Butter all the way! Besides buttered popcorn (ymmmm!), this could go with an ear of sweet corn, too. Be awhile before we have any of that to eat, though. Thanks for the great word art, Paulette! Thinking this doesn't need food at all to butter someone up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette