Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, July 25, 2010

New In Store...Challenge....


Ok, the game was to come up with sentiments that went along with Dustin Pike Images....
Those of you that submitted images that inspired me will receive a free set.
The images of his that I used for inspiration were the Elephant blowing a Heart....the Dragon blowing bubbles, the Bear planting cupcake flowers, and the Dragon with the fire hose. Can you tell which sayings go with which?
These were tough ones to do sentiments for....but I think I came up with some cute ones.
STORE
Enjoy~!
Paulette

11 comments:

  1. These are great! There's another one of his that's got bunk beds with a monster under the bottom one that would work great. Hmm, this may end up having to be my freebie.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are AWESOME! I have all those images! Thank you. I will be picking this set up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so perfect for the images, Paulette. You're the beat! Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it and can see so many uses for a great group of sentiments your genius and your doing such a great job pleasing your customers. Do you want to branch out and see some rubber images to. Cause i have lots of those that i think you would have fun with to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so super Paulette! Dustin's images are great... and these will compliment so well! Thank you for creating them ... I'm getting a shopping list together!
    hugs,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great. I don't know how you can think of these things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! HOW FUN! Love the one for the fireman too! hehehe...no burnt buns allowed!

    I didn't see the planting cupcakes one,so I must go find that one!

    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These will work great...off to purchase! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just got on to check what I missed yesterday while I was traveling and I love these.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette