Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Interactive Tuesday~!~!

Back my very popular demand~!
Here's how today's is going to work.....first....
in the comments section of this post......give me the name of a digi artist that you have a lot of stamps from and would like to see me make some word art for.....(Mo and Dustin are excluded sine I already did a bunch for them)
Second.....I will pick an artist, then let you know when you can send me some samples of stamps you need sentiments for ....
So start posting your artist in the comments section...

Paulette

15 comments:

  1. Bugaboo Stamps. The artist is Jodie Mackrell. She does some cute artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have 3 karens doodles, paper make up stamps and sassy studio designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You of course! Then I have alot of precious moments images and I love Sliekje stamps (also some freebies from her @ http://www.sliekje.blogspot.com/#googtrans/nl/en

    Also love Meljen's designs too. Lots to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh how about Stamping Bella - I have heaps of Bellas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo....oooo....Jodie at Bugaboo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the digis by Phindy (philomena o'neill).
    http://www.phindysplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What about Stitchy Stamps?

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to see sentiments for Whimsie Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How about Tiddly Inks by Christy Croll... www.tiddlyinks.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. CJ at Cowgirl Up stamps. I am on the dt there, lol, so could definitely use the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your hard work! I have alot of Firecracker Designs by Pamela and Beccysplace digi's! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a ton from MelJen http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.com/

    and add another vote for Sliekje stamps http://www.sliekje.blogspot.com/#googtrans/nl/en

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette