Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hope and Peace....



In the store...
You can purchase it
HERE

Enjoy~!
Paulette

6 comments:

  1. oh my stars, I popped over at exactly the right time..... thank you so very very much! I was reading through these verses and falling in love with them... just happened to realize that I could actually be one of the blessed early birds! what an honor! thank you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the free set. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHUCKS... I was looking for goodies to go with your blueberry frame that I missed this! Darn it...
    CONGRATS to those that made it to the freebie line-up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohh this and the "Focus on the word" are now on my list. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great words and congrats to those who got it free love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette