Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, July 14, 2010

FREEBIE....


It is still 400 degrees here~! Good thing I ran really early this morning. And thank goodness for air conditioning~!
Friday is "Parking Meter Day". How many of you doubted that I could come up with anything??? lol
Well I actually came up with several
Parking, driving, travel....get where I'm going?
You can download this one
HERE
It is sized to work in the 2" circle punch.
Paulette

13 comments:

  1. I've learned never to underestimate you when it comes to dreaming up sentiments to go with all the wacky "Days" there are!
    Thanks,
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your site today & wanted to make sure to say thank you for your generosity! I have added you to my rss feed & really look forward to perusing the rest of your jam-packed blog when I have a minute (or several hours, lol). Thanks again, so much!
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your site today & wanted to make sure to say thank you for your generosity! I have added you to my rss feed & really look forward to perusing the rest of your jam-packed blog when I have a minute (or several hours, lol). Thanks again, so much!
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great one, again!
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!!!! You are so creative, Paulette. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for posting such useful freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU very much! I think I am going to have to invest in some more paper punches! I had sold a ton of them before I left WI... now I want them and the few I had left are not the BIG ones!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette