Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Freebie....


You can download this one
HERE
Enjoy~!
Paulette

10 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah, already have the perfect use for this one coming up at the end of the month!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's another one from me with one of your sentiments.

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!!! I wish I could break out my travel pictures right now. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily is begging me to go on a "road trip"... Might have to figure one out before the date that I can't! THANK YOU for more inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just downloaded your road trip and your always something to sing about word art. Love them both! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I learned early on to NEVER ask if we were there yet when our family went somewhere. Dad liked to take us for Sunday drives and there wasn't a "there" to get to; it was all about the trip. I still enjoy the trip. Thanks, Paulette, for this great word art image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette