Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, July 12, 2010

FREEBIE....


Found one to foof to go along with Monday mornings....lol
Although I have three cats that have no problem getting me up if by chance they are up before me....
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

12 comments:

  1. Goes well with the chicken sentiment you did as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh I really love this one. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. will go with your "CHICKEN" UP ON YOU word art too! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOPS... Purple Card Lady thought of that too... didn't mean to duplicate messages...SORRY... but that was what came to mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I needed this yesterday when I was making cards with the chicken sentiment. Oh well, this will allow me to make more that are a little different. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the freebie. I can think of so many places to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much. Love this chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like chickens and this one is great! Thanks so much, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reminds me of our "girls." Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette