Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, July 10, 2010

FREEBIE....


I love this one....it is a beautiful illustration. I cleaned it up and foofed it up and it is ready for you to play with. Would love to see what you do with it.
Enjoy~!'
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

20 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I can't wait to print this and I think I'll watercolor it on a cardfront.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am loving the vintage images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - this is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, I do like butterflies. You know what I need you to design? A time stretcher!! You've given us so many neat images and words, now I just need the time to play with them!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Butterflies are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm having a heck of a time coloring this digitally... but I'm working on it... BEAUTIFUL!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. again I love the butterflies. thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok...made a couple things... DIGITALLY
    They are on their way to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cathy from Maple Park, ILJuly 10, 2010 at 7:17 PM

    WOW!! This one is beautiful! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Candy...Wow...that is gorgeous....love how you colored it.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous, thank you so much for giving us this. Butterflies are my absolute favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful!!! Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another lovely image, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! Thank you so much, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  16. another beautiful butterfly image.
    kathleen mc x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette