Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, July 29, 2012

FREEBIE....

MOVING UP FROM Last Year....Father In Law Day is July 30th!~

Tomorrow is Father in Law Day....
Today's freebie is in honor of all the great ones out there.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

24 comments:

  1. Thanks!!!

    My father in-law is a very special man!!!
    He's 90 years old and still holds a job!!! Bless him!

    He is so sweet!!!

    HUGS
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's a good one! Thanks again, ma'am, for another job well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...now all I need is a father-in-law. *gigl* Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know what to do with this one jet ;-) Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the terrific word art, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!
    Had to save to Fathers' Day, Family, and Word art folders! Can't lose this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My father-in-law is gone, along with my dad, but my kids have father-in-laws, so I'm sure this will get used. Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sentiment Paulette! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for this. I tell my Father-in-law all the time that he is my favorite Father-in Law. He is my only one but still my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A card won't make it to my FIL, but he is a wonderful guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopefully if you get it right you will only ever have 1, that's the way I plan it anyhoo.

    Wow, there really must be a day to celebrate just about everything :)

    We celebrate you every day Paulette, you are truly amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. My FIL just passed away on June 23rd so this will be used on layouts of pics of him that I make over the next several weeks/months! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank You Paulette! As always another great one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's too bad my father-in-law is nor more:-( Thank you Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great sentiment! Thanks!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  17. My father-in-law is our last remaining parent. This will make a great card for him...thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette