Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, July 27, 2010

FREEBIE.....


Good Morning and Happy Tuesday.........Tomorrow is Hamburger Day and Milk Chocolate Day.......I already did a hamburger one and Chocolate, as much as I love it, has been done to death...lol
So I have a cooking montage for you this morning. Since the next couple of days are food days. This actually was made for a friend that is making a cookbook...but it work great with cards that go along with food gifts, or scrap pages of those little ones cooking or baking.
DOWNLOAD
I am also working on a milkshake for you for later also.
Enjoy~!
Paulette

30 comments:

  1. This would be wonderful on recipe cards> :) Thanks for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was thinking the same thing, it would be great on recipe cards or a cook book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect for a cooking LO. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mornin Paullette! I'm knee deep in canning season so this goes great with my train of thought at the moment!

    Hugs - Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. You've been reading my mind... again. Everytime I think 'hey Paulette needs a word art for...' whap whap you have it as a freebie. How do you do that?? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just what i need for a projeckt i am working on whrith now
    Thanks
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, have a dear friend that is a whisk freak. I'm off to send her over here for this one. I love it. I have a couple of images from old books that this will work great with. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks you. This one also fits pefect with the magnolia cooking images from last year. And indeed in a cookbook is also a good idea.
    Ooh, I need some more time!
    Hugs,
    Ina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paulette- LOVE this!! It's perfect since I love baking...I might incorporate into tags for my homemade goodies that I give away.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great freebie. Alredy thinking of the many ways I can use it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an awesome digi! Thanks for all you do- I do not leave enough comments- please know how much your hard work is appreciated- going over to the Creative Digi forum to join your group! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Paulette!
    Another great set that has 100+ ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Paulette,
    Love this one but it won't download :o( What am I doing wrong??
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah! I love this one (& all your other work as well)! THis may be the inspiration I need to finally scrap all my cookie exchange pics - at least, that's the first thing I thought of when I sae this! Thanks so much for all your freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this. Thanks for the terrific word art.

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks, I have just the daughter to give a card adorned with this.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks, Paulette! This is great! I can definitely see using this on a set of recipes for a daughter or a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have never used digi images or word art. I am very grateful that you are willing to share this so that I can give it a try. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette