Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, July 12, 2010

Freebie....


Tomorrow, amongst other things, is Intl Puzzle Day~!
I love puzzles...they keep your mind exercised....lol....favorite puzzles would have to be crossword.....my son tried to teach me sudoku......but I never did get it....lol
Today's is plain and simple....Happy Monday~! Everyone could use a happy Monday card....don't you think?
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

7 comments:

  1. Paulette-

    I love puzzles...If they are over 1000 pieces, the better. When I was pregnant, I had one on the kitchen table that kept me company during my sleepless nights. Thank you for the freebie!!!

    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the word art! THANK YOU! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sudoku! Can't get enough of it! I love Scrabble too! Need to find someone to play with me though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this one too! thanks for everything you do, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Yes, everyone can definitely use a Happy Monday. I love scrambled word puzzles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't worked on a jigsaw puzzle in years. Something I should do; I have enough of them in the attic. I appreciate this word art, Paulette! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette