Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, July 7, 2011

FREEBIE....

Moving one up from last year....this would work for today also....Walk with Dad...


Tomorrow, 07-08, is " Be a Kid Again Day"
If you are like me, you like to be like a kid a lot....lol
That's what keeps us young.
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

35 comments:

  1. great freebie thanks so much..

    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what I used to be - so wonderful.
    Thank you for the great freebie!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be so great on baby girl layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was a daddy's little girl and then my daughter was, so this will get lots of use in my scrapbooks. Thanks for being so generous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can think of all sorts of uses for this one! I was and still am Daddy's girl!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect - thanx a bunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My departed father had a birthday this week, and got interested in scrapbooking him. This sentiment is just rite for me, thank you Paulette - you made my day with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, I definitely have one of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such a cute freebie. this will work great in my baby book!! :)

    thanks again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much, have a lot of pictures where I can use this wordart, just need to find time to scrap the photos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it...must have missed it last year... thanks a lot Paulette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is perfect for my family, all we do is girls! :) Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Paulette, reminds me of my dad.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the font and sentiment ! Thank you Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is so cute! Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great for baby pages ... thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for this awesome sentiment. I will forever feel like My Daddy's Little Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  19. ahhhhh - i was a daddy's girl! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. awwww...thanx! my daughter was daddys half pint and now her daughter is his baby girl. but, she is her daddy's little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for this wonderful sentiment Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Will definitely be used many times over....many of us have one of these :-) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love it!! Many uses for sure! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette