Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Brainstorm with me.....

I used to do a daily digital club......I have had several emails asking me if I was going to do a Word Art Club....and this morning there was a comment about doing one.
Maybe a Holiday Word Art Club......starting in mid August.....covering Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years?
30 day club....one fixed price for the club.....a new word art or digi stamp in your mail every morning for 30 days.
What do you think?

Have received some email questions on this...so thought I would answer them here in case anyone else had the same question...

The items in the club would not be available in the store, except if you miss the club you could purchase the whole club.....(the price would be higher if you purchased after the club was closed)....so these items would be unique to the club.

Price.....Ok, if you are brave (unlike me...lol) and you want to throw out what you think is fair....I am open to suggestions.

Paulette

21 comments:

  1. Sounds GREAT
    Count me in!!!!

    Hugs
    Lorianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this idea. It would depend on cost for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds good to me and of course the decision would hang on price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't guess a price, because I think the digi stamp would be a different price than the wordart. Other artist sell their digi stamps anywhere from $3 - $5; however, some of the wordart that you do could be consider a digi stamp and wordart combined. Aaargh...I'm not any good at this. *gigl*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this idea. The price, the price. How do you price something like this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea, Paulette, and am all for it.
    I misssed the marathon freebies yesterday as I am still looking after mom :o)
    Hope your back is fully recovered.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your images, but as my hubby is out of work...then price would be a "deal breaker" -- however, I could do $15. I'm just saying that's probably the price I would pay, not that that's fair for you, because I value your work. But I could probably come up with $15. Just a thought... :) e

    ReplyDelete
  8. well if it was month most kit clubs i look at have been anywhere from 25-100.00 so i would think around 20.00 would be good since it all digital and there no shipping involved.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like fun! I wouldn't even know where to start on the price, but I am certainly interested.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As a crafter I never got spare money lol but would love to do this. Let me know how much so I can put it aside. Looking forward to this.
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yeh price. Very hard to put price on it. But 30 days 30 digis, so on a sheet you do everige 5 in your shop and it's everige $2 so 6setx5=30days which means $2x6set=$12 does it make sence. Sorry this is just me thinking loud. As I'm a stay home mum I get pocket money lol and I can put $12-15 aside for this, $20 big squiz, sorry not much help
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds great to me too, but have no idea what a good price would be for you, and your buyers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you to everyone for all their comments....it is in the works....will announce it on the blog in a little while.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a super idea. I am looking forward to it already, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the idea of a club. Count me in. Love the idea of having it e-mailed to me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Will be interested VERY Paulette
    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Will be interested VERY Paulette
    liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Will be interested VERY Paulette
    liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette