Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, July 24, 2010

12 Freebie chances were given away on the blog today~!
Thank you to everyone that helped play~!

9 comments:

  1. You were BUSY today!!
    Love all your creations Paulette!
    Thank you for generously sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paulette: I downloaded several of your freebies today (I have been camping for 5 days) I just wanted to let you know how appreciative I am of your generosity. I was planning to whole ride home how I was going to be 'surfing' to your site to catch up.

    Thanks again. Gale

    ReplyDelete
  3. I downloaded some today and they are great! You are so generous and we love you for it! Now GET SOME SLEEP WOMAN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! And they were all fabulous! Thank you so much for your generosity!
    Hugs, Shannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you again for all that you do to make our day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sentiments were great today.. Thanks for your time...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just great all of tham. I have to say my favorite one is the last one. That WA/sentiment is so beautifull. Thhx for everything.
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  8. You need a break! Thanks for all of them though. I enjoyed my day with you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have the best sentiments! thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette