Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy World Wide Knit in Public Day tomorrow~!
I don't knit, I never learned. But my gramma did......she did wonderful blankets and little booties, and sweaters. She also did gorgeous crochet work. I so wish I had learned all that from her. And it is true, there is a rhythm and melody in knitting....I remember it well.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

7 comments:

  1. THANK YOU very much! My grandma did all that too! I have an afgan she made for me and cherrish it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT for a card for my sister! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Grandmother did teach me to knit. I just wish that I'd gotten a chance to learn how to Tat from my other Grandma!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  4. TYSVM for all of the freebies, mostly for the sentiments because you seem to beable to say what I want to only better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this freebie! My sister knits a lot, this is a perfect sentiment for her card! If I only had a suitable stamp :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom taught me to knit and crochet, amongst other skills--so thankful that she did! This is a great sentiment, Paulette! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the great sentiment, Paulette. I looked in the shop but didn't see a heading for "hobbies" or "crafts".

    I have several knitters in my family and this will go perfectly with the new Sassy Cheryl "Little knitter" image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette