Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, June 28, 2010

Freebie....


Tomorrow is "Peter, Paul and Mary" Day.......I will surely be dating myself if I say I remember singing to all their songs....lol.....favorite one.....has to be Puff the Magic Dragon......I even sang that to my kiddos while they were growing up.
The word art this morning comes from one of their songs that I also love. The lyrics are great....look them up if you get a moment. The song is called...."Every Flower"....Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

11 comments:

  1. lol...I SO remember that song! Thanks for the memories! Great sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm right there with you with the age thing. I remember singing with them also.

    Lots of images to use with this one. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the memories and great digi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also guilty of singing along with them. But seriously there's a Peter, Paul and Mary day??? I was really bummer when I heard about her death. I always enjoyed the occasional reunions.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How well I remember singing that song too and like it but I also liked a lot of their songs! Thanks for the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember the song too! what a great sentiment. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  8. you know we'll be humming that for the rest of the day, right? Thanks for the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Flowers that open to the sun--like dandelions--are some of my favorites! Thanks for this wordart, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette