Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, June 13, 2011

FREEBIE....

Moving Up From last year then it will retire.

Tomorrow, June 15th is "Smile Power Day"
So enjoy the power of a smile.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~! and SMILE~!
Paulette

27 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, I love it, thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paulette fab as usual. Thanks, just abt to post on my blog where I used one of yr word art. I can't e-mail you but love to have yr blinky. Is yr DT cal still running?
    Here is my e-mail where blinky can be e-mailed: feherhattyu@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your site is the first thing I check each morning and 9 times out of 10 I download. Love your stuff and use so much on my cards for Operation Write Home. Just wanted to take a moment to thank you for ALL the downloads.
    Now to see if I can get my Google account to work (rarely does) otherwise I'll be anonymous

    Martie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one. Thanks, it would be perfect with a picture of a kid with braces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smiles are good. Thanks for this word art, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be smiling tomorrow! I get my hair cut and the greys will be hidden away. :)

    Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful. Thanks, Dee

    ReplyDelete
  9. How perfect for such a perfect day! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sentiment!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Jun. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Smiles sent your way! :)
    Thank you for the free WA

    ReplyDelete
  13. smile and it Spreads the joy.

    thank you

    cat s.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank-you so much! Such a great reminder! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette