Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, June 10, 2010

FREEBIE....


OK, Corn on the Cob day beat me....lol........could have probably come up with something with "corny" in it.....but I wanted it to be more of corn on the cob.....got nothing~! lol
Soooo, I have had a lot of requests for spiritual word art.....and I love this one.....so that is the share for the morning.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

13 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you!!! I could hug you forever!!!! LOL :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Paulette - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you---will be wonderful with some summer plans coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I really appreciate that you put your name in the file...that way I don't "loose" it somewhere on the computer before I can file it.
    Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! I appreciate the religious/spiritual WA too! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this one and thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. Beautiful and so true!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much! I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great WA...thanks!

    Roasted corn...love on a hot grill!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very inspirational......Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, soooo much! your words are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this one, too, mostly cause it's so true! Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette