Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, June 26, 2010

330 Followers FREEBIE~!....


You ladies are rockin~! On to 340~!
Do you not love this?? lol....believe it or not, I am not always in love with my own designs....but this one I love.
I have tons of ideas though.....so keep those followers coming.
I have a friend that is doing an owl themed anniversary book.....this was my inspiration for her book.
Oh, and there will be a word art set coming to the store later today to go with the digi stamp.....Whattttt? you thought I wouldn't do a shameless plug to make a sale? lol
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

15 comments:

  1. OOH OOH OOH OOH>..........I AM SO TICKLED!!!!!!!!! OOH LAH LAH!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!! OH I'm so excited! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always said I can't have too many owls...what a cutie! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the owl design. Thanks so much for sharing him with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This owl is adorable! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ow wow this is adorable, thank you so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got a friend that's owl crazy, this will be perfect! Thanks,
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're amazing , love your images . Thanks a bunch. France

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whooooooo can resist this cute little guy? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a lovely image!
    kathleen mc x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette