Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, May 5, 2010

FREEBIE....


Tomorrow is "No Homework Day".....Let's see a show of hands for those of you that don't like homework~!....lol
I didn't like it as a student....but you thought it would end when you were an adult.......well that was wrong....I had more homework as an adult.....three children's worth! lol No offense to all the teachers that follow my blog.
So I say take the day off from homework parents~! The children can fend for themselves~!
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for all of the wonderful freebies! I just became a follower. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great sayings. I just your nap time words on a card. http://cardsandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kiddies will love this!! LOL Thanks Paulette :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shhhh! Don't tell my teacher hubby that I downloaded this one. :) It was just too cute to resist. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paulette, I can see myself using this on Get Out of Homework Tags when I graduate from college and have students of my own. Thanks so much! This is great! And for the record, as a stressed non-traditional college student, I wouldn't mind if my teachers canceled homework, either. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. my son will love this in his scrapbook!:) thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette