Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, May 3, 2010

FREEBIE~!


It's Monday again~! I could have used another Sunday.
Today is "Garden Meditation Day" ... I don't make these up people.....it is also "Tighty Whitey Day"..... ummmm....which one would you have done a word art about? lol....
I will take the high road and go meditate in my garden.
Enjoy~! and make it a marvelous Monday~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

11 comments:

  1. Just found you blog today and I love this Gardener's sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing it with us all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you DID take the high road - I am afraid I would have gone the other direction! giggles! love this one though. thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and already have an idea for this WA. However, I for one would love to see what you would have done with the 'tighty whitey' wordart. LOL
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh come on... I thought you were always up for a good challenge! I like what you came up with though! THANK YOU for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great play on words! Thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sister is gardener, so thank you for this sentiment :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good one, Paulette, even if I'm not a beginning gardener! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great gardener sentiment. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette