Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, April 16, 2011

Freebie.....


Happy Tax Day~! Yuck....I can't believe I said that....lol.
Tomorrow is Librarian Day......this word art is in honor of all the librarians out there. Kind of wanted it to look like a fancy book plate....hope it isn't too busy.
Enjoy~!

RETIRED
Paulette
Moved up from Last Year~! Will disappear in 24 hours

17 comments:

  1. Thanks...a friend is a retired librarian...I will make something for her using your WA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! A friend of mine works in the library after her regular job, and she just loves books. I'll have to make her something with this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun sentiment - perfect for readers as well as librarians. I've made a few cards using the sentiment (thank you the download) and I saved one to hand to my local librarian later day (not Librarian Day but I'm sure she won't mind).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Paulette. My SIL is a Children's Librarian -- this will make a great card for her.
    ~ Carol B. ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a friend who is a librarian so this is perfect - thank you, Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the fabulous freebies. with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too funny! Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As a reference librarian, I naturally love this!!! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! I've worked in libraries for almost twenty years...(OMG...where did the time go???) and patronized them even longer. So, of course, I love this. Missed it this year, but I got it last year, and I think I forgot to say thanks at that time...so THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lmbo Paulette...like there's such a thing as a happy tax day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry I missed this one :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette