Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.


Become a Follower, over there on the left, under CRAFTING BUDDIES, for additional Exclusive Follower Goodies~!

Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers world for over 20 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, April 7, 2011

Freebie....


Tomorrow, April 7th is "No Housework Day" .... YAY~! Finally.....lol
Favorite Housework - Vacuuming
Dreaded Housework - Cleaning the Bathrooms
That means everyone can scrap all day tomorrow....because there should be no housework going on....lol.....I have given you fair warning to notify your families....you are off tomorrow~!
You can download today's freebie
HERE
Enjoy~!
And Happy No Housework Day~!
Paulette

Repost from last year....moving up in case you missed it.

26 comments:

Suzi said...

Isn't that the truth! LOL Thank you so much for the WA :)

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

kathymack56 said...

Thank you. This is exactly how I feel sometimes. Great WA.

Andrea said...

Love it! Sharing on my blog :) I wonder if we petition can we get this extended to a week-long holiday?! LOL

Vampeyes said...

Just add in husband and it's all covered! lol Thank you so much for sharing!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Sophia said...

Who knew about "No Housework Day"? I certainly didn't! I don't think my husband would believe me, either. Sigh ... :)

Tami said...

Th♥nks for sharing!

Jennifer said...

Love this one...so true! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU :~} crystalnva

Joy B said...

Feel this way a lot! Thank you for sharing!

Shelly said...

You come up with the best sayings. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

LOL fantastic! just what i needed to inspire me. Thanks

Billie's Scrappetique said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!!! I'm totally going to make this into something for my house. LOL

Thanks for the freebies!! :o)

Billie's Scrappetique said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!!! I'm totally going to make this into something for my house. LOL

Thanks for the freebies!! :o)

Cindy in Wisconsin said...

Thanks, Paulette! No children left at home, but my daughters have kids at home yet so I'm sure I'll have opportunity to use this.

Melissa M said...

So glad to hear it!!! I hate all housework. I don't see how any one could have a part that they like - even vacuuming. LOL. Thanks for another great sentiment!!!

Anita said...

Love this saying!

Kelley said...

If only I could craft all day. I've put off the taxes.... I'll dream of crafting. :) Thanks, Paulette.

Carol Dee said...

PERFECT !

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Apr. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [08 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Marilou said...

LOL TRUTH! Thank you Paulette!

Moments by Marla said...

My husband did my laundry, my friend/house cleaner cleaned the house on Wednesday and the kids are all grown and live far away - so I think I'm good. Thank you!

hoptownracer1 said...

LOL! Great one! Thanks for reposting this, as I haven't been following long, so I'm sure I missed some. Love your digis!

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

Love this! Thank You so much!