Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday FREEBIE~!....


Tomorrow is National Hugging Day. I have hugs and kisses for you this evening. All of my California blog readers, please be safe...and brace yourself for tomorrow.
You can download the hugs and kisses
HERE
Paulette

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Jan. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! Great for the project I'm working on right now. Wonder if I'll ever get it done on time!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Paulette! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I just managed to find 12 more awesome freebies. Thank you, thank you thank you.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette