Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Morning FREEBIE~!


I have another Hug for you. This looked great on a card I was doing. I love how it turned out...a wisp of a background...and then the HUG~! It is large, so will also work on a scrap layout. The rain has stopped for the moment.....we survived.....but I understand a bigger storm is coming in later this afternoon. Brace yourselves Californians~! You can get your HUG
HERE
Enjoy~! and have a dry day~!
Paulette

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing love all your new word art:)Kristianne25

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stuff! I did a National Popcorn Day layout using a couple of your stamps and gave your blog a "shout out" at The Chronicles of Nani. I'd like to invite you to take a look! :)

    http://chroniclesofnani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Jan. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're surviving the storms! My husbands brother and his wife lost power two days ago and still don't have it.!...! stay dry and safe!

    Thank you for this element too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paulette, this is a great image! Thank you SO much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette