Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Freebie.....


It's raining here in So California again. Be safe all of you in the burn areas.
I love the rain. It is food for the flowers....and my backyard birds are getting their baths. And a steady gentle rain at night on your roof truly is a lullaby.
I love how this turned out.
You can download it
HERE
Enjoy~!
Paulette

CHALLENGE~!.....create a layout using this word art, and the first layout received and the 6th layout received will get my next set of word art for free.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Jan. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebie wordart ... I created a new greeting card for it and posted it on my blog as well as sent it to you privately... I had fun playing with it! Thank you for the challenge. RhondaSue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the wordart! Seems very appropriate here in Northern CA. I don't think the rain is ever going to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paulette, I really appreciate this sentiment! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette