Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Freebie....

Tuesday's Thoughts.....
Rubber Ducky You're The One
Somehow I got started collecting rubber duckies. The little ones that are dressed up like other animals and dressed for the holidays....lol....I have a lot of them. They are just cute and comforting. Kinda hard not to smile and take life less seriously for a minute when you have a couple of those cute little ducks floating around in the bath with you....lol
You can download today's tribute to the duckies
HERE
Enjoy~!
Paulette

4 comments:

  1. ok, now you done it. I got this song stuck in my HEAD! LOL
    tyfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, I always have that song stuck in my head. it's one that I sing to my granddaughter. Would love to see pictures of your rubber ducky collection :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Paulette, for this great crossword sentiment! Love this style!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette