Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, August 29, 2009

Childhood Fantasies #7 Freebie....


You can snag the download for Day 7 of Childhood Fantasies...
Link Expired
Enjoy~!..........Paulette

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU for this addition to the set! I might miss Day 8...My grandfather passed away and I am flying to Chicago tomorrow to go to his funeral. I will be gone for at least this next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for day 7. I just love the wordart "dream" in the gold glitter script. Awesome, this kit gets better and better, although I'll have to buy a couple of the days I missed. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii_

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for all new freebies you have published.I would like to inform you that we placed link to your post on our web site DigiGift - The Digital Scrapbooking Freebies List, where you will be able to share in your work among other people .
    Please see our article "30 August 2009 - freebies and tutorials list - 2 of 4". 
    If you are not interested in publishing please inform us.
    Thanks once again.!!
    The DigiGift Team.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette