Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, May 1, 2011

School Nurses Day~!


is Wednesday, May 6th. Let's all show them a little TLC back.
You can get this cute little word art

RETIRED
Enjoy~!

Moving Up from Two Years Ago....this year it is on May 11th
Then it will retire

Paulette

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this cute wordart. Please let me know if you prefer comments here or on 4shared as I left a thank you on both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on May. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, I plan to make our school nurse a card this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice! I am a school nurse now and is that sentiment so true! It will be fun to make my coworkers a card! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on May. 02, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette