Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, May 9, 2009

Freebie~Bike to Work Day...


is May 16th. What a fresh air day that would be if everyone biked to work.
I created this little goodie packet in honor of that day.
You can download it
HERE

Enjoy~!
Paulette

10 comments:

  1. Very very cute! Thank you SO much for sharing! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these. We are a big bike riding family. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing Paulette, I like bike riding but I commute a little over 30 mile one way to work and work 9-10 hr days so biking to work is not an option at this time as it takes 35 min in a car, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paulette, I would love to make a card for my brother with this as he does bicycle back and forth to work unless the weather's really bad. Unfortunately I can't download anything right now as my computer crashed the day before Easter and I STILL don't have it back from Best Buy's Geek Squad.
    Your blog is better than ever - don't you love those blog headers? Mike's daughter introduced me to that site, where I also learned how to create my own base page - before the crash!!!!!
    You have some darling pieces here - I only peek on occasion or I get too despondent, not being able to create right now - ugh!

    Hugs, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute idea!! Thanks so much!
    :) Mags
    magsgraphics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the wonderful freebie. I featured it on my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette