Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years Eve~!


I hope you all have a safe and adventuresome New Years Eve~!

If you are going out ... don't forget to designate a driver.

Ready to start the New Year? Start scrapping and documenting all those new adventures? Start celebrating every day?

Here are some new journal tags to help you get started on those memories.

You can download them

HERE

Enjoy and Happy New Year~!

Oh almost forgot.....thank you to all of you that send me sweet emails and thanks. And those of you that leave comments. They are appreciated~!

"Outside my window a new year I see,
And I can determine what kind of year it will be.
It can be busy and productive and funny,
Or boring, and cold ~~ but I'll make it sunny.
My own state of mind is a determining key
For I am the person that I choose to be."
Susan Young

Paulette

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette