Junk Journal Printables, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables, Clipart, Junk Journal Papers... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.
Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digital Scrapbookers and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 36 Years~!
Happy Birthday!! to all of you who were born in the month of October. Give yourself a shout out in the comments so we can all celebrate you! Enjoy your birthday cake.
Thank you for these beautiful images - I have a friend with an October birthday, and mine is on the 10th, so we have a wee celebration together Blessings Maxine
Fabulous images! Especially love the cake with the flowers.
ReplyDeleteGreat birthday ideas, thanks!
ReplyDeleteLove these!! My sons birthday is October 3rd!! Thank you 😊
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your son!
DeleteThank you! I'm not sure which cake I like better. But they are both beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI love these! Happy birthday
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteMy birthday this month
Love from Christine x
Happy Birthday Christine!
DeleteThank you very much 😊
ReplyDeleteThank you for these beautiful images - I have a friend with an October birthday, and mine is on the 10th, so we have a wee celebration together
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Happy Birthday Maxine!
Deleteyay! my birthday is the day before Halloween! let's have some cake!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
Delete