Junk Journal Printables, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables, Clipart, Junk Journal Papers... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digital Scrapbookers and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 36 Years~!

Monday, September 21, 2026

 If these freebies helped you, drop a quick ‘thank you’ or a comment. It means more than you know.  It also helps me stay focused on what you are using and create more.

Thank you!


Paulette

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Paulette. I love the freebies. I enjoy pretty much everything you share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela! and thank you for your other comments.

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much, Garylene

      Delete
  2. You are just so creative and progressive. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the freebies. I am building up a lovely collection of journalling prntables thanks to you. I have not started anything yet but I will soon. Once again thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate all that you share - I do not always download, as some if it I would not use, then I do not comment, but when I do I leave a note
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am grateful for all your freebies! Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the wonderful printable that you create!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your items. Especially Fall, Christmas, and winter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette