Junk Journal Printables, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables, Clipart, Junk Journal Papers... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.
Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digital Scrapbookers and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 36 Years~!
Thanks for this, Paulette! I’ve got some tests coming up and this is a great verse to hold onto. No matter the results, God will continue to provide all that I need!
Hi Paulette . This is so beautiful. I love the graphics you used. This is Angela Green. It won't let me use my name on here for some reason and I don't know if my comments are sticking but I have been commenting on everything I download. Thank you for all your beautiful creations.
That is very nice
ReplyDeleteThank you ❤️
From Christine x
Beautiful Paulette, thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteThank you ๐งก๐๐ค
ReplyDeleteThank you ๐งก๐๐ค Lisa Lynn
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Paulette. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteLove it. Thank you very much ๐
ReplyDeleteThank you Paulette - this is exquisite
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Thank you
ReplyDeleteHello, Paulette, the scripture reference should be James 1:17. I memorized this one LOL. Blessings and best wishes, Kitty
ReplyDeletethank you. I couldn't decide which scripture verse I wanted to create and ended up combining them in creation.
DeleteThank you .
ReplyDeleteThank you very much!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this, Paulette! I’ve got some tests coming up and this is a great verse to hold onto. No matter the results, God will continue to provide all that I need!
ReplyDeleteAmen!
DeleteWonderful verse! ❤️
ReplyDeleteHi Paulette . This is so beautiful. I love the graphics you used. This is Angela Green. It won't let me use my name on here for some reason and I don't know if my comments are sticking but I have been commenting on everything I download. Thank you for all your beautiful creations.
ReplyDeleteI really like the pictures from the Bible, thank you
ReplyDeleteI love Scripture Sundays! Very pretty! God is so good!!
ReplyDeleteLove this! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteLove this <3
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Paulette!
ReplyDelete