Junk Journal Printables, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables, Clipart, Junk Journal Papers... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.
Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digital Scrapbookers and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 36 Years~!
Yum, thank you!
ReplyDeleteI always get hungry when I post these... lol
DeleteFabulous recipe card! Love it so much.
ReplyDeleteLove recipe sheets. Thank you very much 👍
ReplyDeleteThis is great. Thanks you.
ReplyDeleteGreat sheet, even though I am a vegetarian. Thanks, Hetty
ReplyDeleteBeef stew
ReplyDeleteWonderful freebie
Thank you ❤️
Love from Christine x
Thanks Paulette, love the recipe card.
ReplyDeleteThank You !!!!
ReplyDeleteAngela G.- Thank you for these Recipe cards Paulette. I think they will be fun for a full Recipe journal!!!
ReplyDeleteNow I want to make beef stew. Yum.
ReplyDeleteBefore long that's all we'll want is the soups and stews to stay warm.
ReplyDeleteSo yummy!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteOh yum! Thank you, Paulette!
ReplyDelete