Junk Journal Printables, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables, Clipart, Junk Journal Papers... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digital Scrapbookers and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 36 Years~!

Friday, September 11, 2026

Autumn Comfort Foods #1...

I have received a lot of requests for cookbook goodies for Autumn Comfort Foods.... Loaded Baked Potato soup is one of my favorite Autumn Soups.




Paulette

 

18 comments:

  1. Love these so much. Loaded potato soup is one of my favorites too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so good. You are making me hungry. Thank you for all of these creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a coincidence. I have my mother's stew on the stove right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing they remind me of susan berry. I love her stuff but love your art work more. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are fun! And that soup looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to cook comforting food in the fall. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Comfort food like grandma or mom used to make to warm you up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely 🧡thank you Lisa Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect, thank you. I love fall cooking. From Angela Green!

    ReplyDelete
  10. In our home we just made potato soup: potato chunks, chicken broth, a chopped onion, and when that is cooked to softness, add a can of evaporated milk or light cream, salt, pepper, and a chunk of butter. Lightly mash the potatoes to make them into smaller chunks and thicken the soup a bit. Another oldie but goodie! Thank you, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette