Junk Journal Printables, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables, Clipart, Junk Journal Papers... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digital Scrapbookers and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 36 Years~!

Sunday, August 16, 2026

Sunday Scripture...




Paulette

 

15 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful
    Thank you ❤️
    From Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Scripture cards always make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anything with the message of HOPE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful - thank you Paulette
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely; I will include them in my sympathy cards for all my sisters. I'm sending them 2 each; one for our dad, one for our mom. My dad died Aug 9, age 97, my mom Aug 15, age 93. They are together forever with the Lord; we are broken in two and left behind. Your lovely images cheer me no end; esp this one. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette