Junk Journal Printables, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables, Clipart, Junk Journal Papers... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.
Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digital Scrapbookers and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 36 Years~!
Hi Paulette, a stunning array of work, love this page. I hope it is okay to share this website/blog with a local junk journal group. I am sure they will love these too. Have a wonderful weekend, Megan
Thank you
ReplyDeleteBeautiful botanical page ❤️ thank you 😊
ReplyDeleteHi Paulette, a stunning array of work, love this page. I hope it is okay to share this website/blog with a local junk journal group. I am sure they will love these too.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend,
Megan
It is absolutely OK to share the page. Thank you.
DeleteExquisite - thank you Paulette - the page is dated a year after my father was born :) (which is actually 'dating' myself too)
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Maxine
Love this, thank you.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Paulette Thank you!
ReplyDeletewonderful! Thank you
ReplyDeleteThank you, I love it
ReplyDeleteSo so pretty! Thank you
ReplyDeleteLovely, thanks Paulette xo
ReplyDeleteVery nice, thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you 😊
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful! 🥰
ReplyDeleteThank you, Paulette!
ReplyDelete