Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Christmas Card Challenge #4

 Thank you to all of you who are playing along and sharing the cards you make with these images..... as I said, I will keep creating little sets for Freebies, as long as you enough of you are playing along and posting your cards....  Thank you!.... Enjoy!

Card Set #4

Candy Cane Lane...





Paulette


17 comments:

  1. I love nutcrackers! Thank you for keeping us busy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful papers Paulette, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh I love nutcrackers!!! These are wonderful. Thank you thank you🎉😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for some more lovely Christmas items.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas nutcrackers are my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Paulette for this opportunity for another great Christmas card challenge. Lisa Lynn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, getting started on the holiday early!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to sut and make these cards!! I'm falling behind!!!
    Thank you 😊

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these Paulette! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much Paulette! These are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette