The tags are pretty. I especially love things that are shabby chic. I recently joined your Facebook group, and check out your Instagram and ko-fi offerings. After having just read your Facebook note today, I had my son show me how to find your blog and save it to my bookmarks. I hope you have a good day.
PAULETTE, I found the link in the featured. I have to open in external browser which takes about three different clicks. The only way to leave a comment it to go to the external browser to be logged in and the comment box then shows up. Maybe with this is why many are not leaving comments. I can save images without going to the external browser but can't comment without the logged in external. Maybe others are not taking it to the next step where they are logged in. Just a thought. I hope this doesn't confuse you. .
Can't wait for the 'ber months!
ReplyDeletePaulette you are so generous with your creations and we are so lucky to be your followers !
ReplyDeleteOh my, how gorgeous <3
ReplyDeletethese are beautiful! Thank you for sharing ❤️
ReplyDeleteThank you for EVERYTHING!!I appreciate you ❤️
ReplyDeleteThank you love from Christine x
ReplyDeleteThe tags are pretty. I especially love things that are shabby chic. I recently joined your Facebook group, and check out your Instagram and ko-fi offerings. After having just read your Facebook note today, I had my son show me how to find your blog and save it to my bookmarks. I hope you have a good day.
ReplyDeleteThank goodness for sons. = )
DeleteThanks, Paulette!
ReplyDeleteI love these tags, thank you!
ReplyDeletePAULETTE, I found the link in the featured. I have to open in external browser which takes about three different clicks. The only way to leave a comment it to go to the external browser to be logged in and the comment box then shows up. Maybe with this is why many are not leaving comments. I can save images without going to the external browser but can't comment without the logged in external. Maybe others are not taking it to the next step where they are logged in. Just a thought. I hope this doesn't confuse you. .
ReplyDelete🤩
ReplyDeleteSo pretty!
ReplyDeleteLovely thank you
ReplyDeleteI love these!! Thank you!!!
ReplyDeleteLove these!!! Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteI feel soooo spoiled!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the beautiful tags!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tags
ReplyDeleteThank you! Joanna Marie
ReplyDeleteI love these.
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteNot sure my other message went through. I love these.
ReplyDeleteLove Fall and these are fabulous! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you 😊
ReplyDeleteLove this. Thank you
ReplyDeleteVery pretty, thanks!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThese are so beautiful🤗🤗
ReplyDeleteLove these tags. T h asks for the download.
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colors. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI love these! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
ReplyDeleteLove these, thanks Paulette xo
ReplyDelete